Friday, April 14, 2006

HOLY WEEK

Yesterday, Maundy Thursday, I was alone in the house. Ate che went home to cainta. The day was not productive at all. i got bored and around 1pm or 2, i guess, i went to quipo and bought DVD's. Okay im against piracy but i dont have enough money to buy true copies. An unholy thing to do.. tsk! tsk! I bought ICE AGE2, D' Vinci's Code, and Hostel.......

Today is another unproductive day. but its a good thing that I get to spend time alone for myself. As much as I dont want to think, problems, bad thoughts, depressions, anxieties just keeps on popping out of my mind.

The bad thing about me is I worry so much not just for myself but for my family too. I dont know time passes by so fast but my life is moving so slow. Maybe I'm just impatient and in a hurry. I think life is just so short to waste time waiting. Anyway I was watching TV and all of the stuff that is shown is about Jesus.

I really dont practice holy week. We are just not brought up that way, I dont even know any "pamahiins". We acknowledge it though.

God is such a blessing in my life. I know that might sound odd for some people but he truly is. Without him i wouldnt be the person I am today. Being perfect son and being a righteous person, is the stuff im still working on.

Right now I know he is alive. I know he lives in my heart. I know that everything thats happening to my life is according to his plan. Yes he died before to save us and that was a long long time ago, he already has risen and watching over us.

God thank you for the life that you've given to us though it might not be the same for each person in this world. We owe our lives to you. Thank you for dying in the cross for us. Nothing can replace that sacrifice that you did. Love you. Amen

No comments: