Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4, 2006 (Authentication)

This will be my first entry on my blog which i will call "MY DAY" Hope you'll enjoy...

Im not feeling very well today, i feel dizzy and i have a headache, but i woke up early coz i have to go to Malacanang to get my stuff authenticated.
Met Ate che in 7/11. We ate our breakfast there. We immediately went to Malacanang, we arrived quarter to 6. There was a long line already. We finished around 8am which was good thing. We went back home and slept. the whole time. woke up 12. we went back to Malacanang at 3pm and got our papers. Called jethro, we went to gateway and had our dinner there. We watched "JUST FRIENDS". T'was a good movie, we laughed the whole time. (Watch it guys!!) We went to starbucks and just talked up until 1130. We went home and slept. But i was still not feeling very well that time. I was just telling myself that I was fine.

No comments: